Motorsports, car shows, and relaxing rides on country roads.
Along with our country area being known for horse lovers and horse breeders,
we're also becoming somewhat an area with the fondness for mechanical horsepower.
if the excitement, sights & sounds of internal combustion engines really gets your blood pumping,
the Sealy area could be the place for you.
We've also got a lot of car enthusiasts in the neighborhood, and have several annual area classic car shows
and with lots of scenic country back roads to cruise your classic rod or favorite bike,
you're sure to enjoy the road trip.
The main attraction, Lonestar Motorsports Park, an IHRA sanctioned drag strip, is just outside Sealy.
So if you really need some excitement, come as a spectator or as a competitor.
Lonestar Motorsports Park is located West of Houston on I-10,
just outside of Sealy, next to Hennessey Performance Engineering.
On Exit #713, Beckendorf Road, head West on the feeder road - south side of I-10.
The track entrance is 1.5 miles down on the left.
• IHRA sanctioned dragstrip in the IHRA Division 4 region.
• Track Length: 1/4 mile with 2,100 ft. shutdown, 3 turn offs.
• Track Prep: Long-held reputation for exceptional traction.
• Available for Rental to private individuals, clubs, race teams
and promoters of special events. Call 979-885-1300 for details.
• 143-acre site located on I-10 just west of Houston.
• Grandstand seating for 1200 spectators.
• Concession stand with enclosed, air-conditioned eating area.
• Men's & women's restrooms as well as some portacans.
• Sells several formulations of racing fuel.
For private track rentals, please contact Dave@HennesseyPerformance.com